Suitable for in vivo cell tracking
Applicable to cancer metastasis and cell therapy (like MSC and CAR-T) research
LuminX Tracking Kit (LTK)
- LuminX Biotech has developed the LuminX Tracking Kit (LTK) using our proprietary technology XTag™ with the following features.
Easy to follow operation process
Apply to multiple cell type
Cancer cells, stem cells, immune cells, guest-formed cells
No rejection, easy calibration
Unable to enter nucleus, cell safety is guaranteed
Patented technology to filter out background noise
Long-lasting fluorescent light, greater tracking time.
Background noise filtering technology
- With LuminX Biotech’s specialized imaging technology, it is easy to eliminate all common background fluorescent noise and to effectively monitor the status of cellular drugs in animal disease patterns, pinpointing the number, location and environmental patterns of cellular drugs and cancer metastasis studies.
|STEM CELL, MSC
|T CELL, NK CELL, IMMUNE CELL
|PRIMARY CULTURE CELL
- Mesenchymal stem/stromal cell-based therapy: mechanism, systemic safety and biodistribution for precision clinical applications
- Tracking the engraftment and regenerative capabilities of transplanted lung stem cells using fluorescent nanodiamonds
- Fluorescent Nanodiamonds Enable Long-Term Detection of Human Adipose-Derived Stem/Stromal Cells in an In Vivo Chondrogenesis Model Using Decellularized Extracellular Matrices and Fibrin Glue Polymer
- Fluorescent nanodiamonds enable quantitative tracking of human mesenchymal stem cells in miniature pigs
Please contact us for any inquiries, questions, or information requests.
Tokyo Future Style, Inc.